Yes, that’s right, I’m doing a twist and a turn. As I started to dive into this project, I realized how big it is, and also that I’m not equipped to do quite what I intended yet. So, our plot twist is that I’ll be building this a bit more slowly, and changing the format until I get it right.
One of the things I’ll be doing is offering curated content on the topic of creativity, along with my thoughts as to the veracity and value of said content. Let’s start with this tasty tidbit from PBS:
What I like:
- I love the fact that we get multiple perspectives from various walks of life.
- Tools and prompts are vital, and the talk about personalizing them is so helpful
- “At some point you have to do the work” – brilliant.
- Neuroscience, and incubation
- The importance of collaboration
- Kirby’s comments about how everything is a remix
What I’m not so sure about:
Honestly, nothing. I found this to be a lovely little package of information, motivation and inspiration. I’ve written on man of these points before, and will do so again.
What did you think? Leave me a comment, and have an amazing day!